Friday 6 September 2013

Assignment 2: Struggle

270813 Tues.
 Basically our mission on that day was to capture at least 30 shots on any subject matter we like based on the rule of thirds. We were given 2 hours to go out from the class and take a picture on our subject matter using the 'view finder' (black frame). Honestly speaking, I really had no idea what to choose as my subject matter. I therefore ended up taking picture of corridors (which I had pretty much failed in it).






Seriously I could never forget the comment Ms. Lisa gave :'( Well actually I think the subject matter itself is quite interesting just my skill makes it looks boring. :( I felt disappointed and kind of frustrated after that day cuz I neither can think of a new subject matter nor make the old one looks any better. Few days later I  went back to Pahang due to some personal reason so I missed the tutorial on the following week. After that, my friend suggested me: why don't you take pictures on candies? or sweet stuff? So.. I made another try.
















At first I was quite satisfied with my masterpieces lol. HOWEVER, my friend Yueh who went to the tutorial told me that the biggest problem of these photos is: when you first look into the picture, your focus point is on other thing, but not the candies (or other desserts). Moreover, in some pictures the black frame is not straightly placed, it has totally lost its purpose as a view finder. Yeah, indeed. :(

Gosh what subject matter should I choose now?? >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment