Thursday 19 September 2013

Assignment 2: Whiteboard Marker Stop Motion

170913 Tues.
When corridors didn't work, candies and desserts failed, I was really............really.......... lost....................until

Ms. Lisa posted some of our seniors' videos on our facebook page for us to get inspired.

 STOP MOTION *blink* ya horr!! Why I never thought of making a stop motion video? O.O It would turn out really awesome if I succeeded! ;D I eventually decided to draw out all my pictures. So YESH, my final subject matter is a whiteboard marker. ^_^

In fact, I never make a video before, not to mention a stop motion animation. >_<

As this was my first time making video, I chose the installed software in my laptop that is Windows Movie Maker. Although the quality of the video was not very good, the resolution of image wasn't that high as well, it's extremely easy to use and the outcome was quite satisfied for me as a beginner. :)

I used ipad to take all the pictures. Overall I had taken more than 400 photos to make a 3-minute-long video lol. :p Well this is kind of 'Behind the Scene' haha :p

Behind the Scene

Photos that I had taken (1)

Photos that I had taken (2)

Photos that I had taken (3)
As I mentioned earlier that I missed the tutorial, I was really nervous and worried that is my subject matter out of topic..? Can it be accepted..? Will my audience like it..? Nonetheless whether others like it or not, in my opinion, the most important thing is: I myself really enjoyed doing this and I felt extremely proud of my work. :) I gained satisfaction even only a very simple and short action was created. (It took about 30 photos to write my name lol ;p)

Hello everybadeh, here comes my new born baby! :D


This time I couldn't forget what Ms. Lisa said as well: What you think is special, it is! :')



Share with you my favourite quotes:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill
"When I fail, I try again, and again, and again." --Nick Vujicic

No comments:

Post a Comment